MORNING SESSION - 9:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M.
SLEEP INN MEETING ROOM
PRINCETON, WEST VIRGINIA
During the morning session you will learn more about Appalachian Log Structures and the advantages of our log home building systems. We will also offer valuable information on establishing a budget, financing, floor plan design, the manufacturing process, delivery process and much more.
AFTERNOON SESSION - 1:00 P.M. - 3:00 P.M.
MANUFACTURING PLANT · PRINCETON, WV
You will begin the afternoon session by touring our Oak Street manufacturing facility in Princeton. You’ll see how your blueprints are transformed into a quality, pre-cut, lettered and numbered (Premier) building system.
Afterwards, gain "hands-on" experience by helping to construct a full size corner section of a log home. This will include installation of the logs, gasket, caulk, thru-bolts and jambs for the door/window openings. While this session will be limited by time constraints, it will demonstrate the general construction techniques resulting in a better understanding of our building system.
Other advantages of attending:
- Learn the 10 Steps to make your dream log home become reality.
- Learn about the advantages of our Clear-Treat borate pressure treatment.
- Meet some of the ALSI Staff who you will be working with.
- Talk with other attendees who are on the same journey to build a log home as you are.
- Ask the questions that are the most important to YOU!